'World's First Robotic Exoskeleton with inbuilt FES & MAE
FES – Functional Electro Stimulation
The most effective way of recessive physical activity rehabilitation is combination of locomotive functions of E-Helper FES and electrical stimulation of muscles
Purpose of Functional Electro Stimulation (FES) is to activate the locomotive muscle the same way as in a natural healthy order of walking.
E-Helper FES provides 8 channels & 16 Channels of stimulation
Each channel could be adjusted individually for adequate subjective sensation and medical state
Muscle Map & Electrodes placement map is also shown in the wireless tablet for therapist convenient
• MAE monitoring allows tracing the locomotive muscle state of patient during E-Helper FES procedures.
• Muscle activity estimation shows the grade of muscular tension, that is relevant with individual muscular health and strength
• Walking procedure with E-Helper FES provides repetitive walking patterns, that allows to estimate the dynamics of muscle activity recovery
•E-Helper FES provides 8/16 channels of MAE measurement
•The presentation of MAE offers high- and low-detailed mode
•All obtained data is stored and available for retrospective analysis
•MAE allows to define the pattern of muscle activity for correction of electrostimulation
•MAE analysis shows the patient rehabilitation progress
Who Can Be Benefited:
– Stroke Rehabilitation
– mobility issues due to traumatic brain injury
traumatic injury of the spine,
– Cerebral palsy
Reduction of Muscle Spasticity
What improves the effectiveness of rehabilitation?
– Separate adjustment of motor power for each leg. This function can be used for rehabilitation of patients with Hemiparesis.
– Initiation of the first step. During physical rehabilitation it is important to detect even the slightest muscle strain and to continue the ensuing movement.
– Dynamic evaluation of spasticity: Exoskeleton monitors the change in power of the electrical motors that provide movement to the extremities.
– Reduces workload for the medical staff.
– Reduces the time of rehabilitation process significantly.
Two options for use:
1. Patient wearing E-helper can freely walk, climb up/down stairs, March, Turn Left/Right, Ascend/Descend & perform Squats.
2. E-Helper can be affixed on the treadmill, which makes this system similar in its capabilities to Lokomat systems (with options for separate regulation of the motor power).
Medical exoskeletons are intended for the rehabilitation of patients after temporary loss mobility of the lower limbs, as well as for constant use by people with full loss of functionality of the lower extremities.
Exoskeleton «E-Helper» rehabilitation version
Rehabilitation version for hospitals with a simple and quick way to set up, a large range of pillows for the back and abdomen, an adjustment tool.
The exoskeleton “E-Helper” is designed taking into account modern trends in medical rehabilitation, assistive technologies and adaptation of the complex to the anthropometric parameters of the patient.
Exoskeleton – new opportunities of physical rehabilitation
Who will benefit from «exorehabilitation»
- Patients recovering from stoke with mobility issues;
- Patients after a traumatic brain injury with mobility issues;
- Patients with traumatic injury of the spine;
- Patients with gait pathologies due to musculoskeletal system disorders;
- Patients with cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis with mobility issues.
There has been positive experience in use of exoskeleton in rehabilitation of patients recovering from stroke.
Based on modern data, regenerative and compensatory processes in the CNS (due to stroke or trauma etc.) are maintained due to a biological phenomenon of neural plasticity.
Neural plasticity is the ability of CNS to structurally and functionally reorganize neuronal elements and systems.
Multiple studies have demonstrated the possibility of activation of neural plasticity processes in patients with balance and gait disorders due to boosting of the afferent flow from paretic extremities. Regular, lengthy, and targeted training can ensure adequate and continuous afferent supply. Exorehabilitation provides that possibility.
What improves the effectiveness of rehabilitation?
1. Separate adjustment of motor power for each leg. This function can be used for rehabilitation of patients with hemiparesis.
2. Initiation of the first step. During physical rehabilitation it is important to detect even the slightest muscle strain and to continue the ensuing movement.
3. Dynamic evaluation of spasticity. Exoskeleton monitors the change in power of the electrical motors that provide movement to the extremities.
EASY TO PUT ON The extremities of the exoskeleton have joints that allow them to fold out sideways.
Technical specifications of the «E-Helper» exoskeleton:
- 8 hours of autonomous operation;
- Built-in battery consists of LiFePO4 cells, remains safe in case of damage;
- Patient weight up to 110 kg, height – 150-190 cm ;
- Ability to climb stairs, turn around
- Gear – motors with added durability;
- Built-in microcomputer that stores the patient database and collects statistics for each patient;
- Does not require costly annual servicing.
Allows patients to get up, sit down, walk, climb stairs/ramps and overcome minor obstacles without help, relying with their hands on crutches, thereby removing social barriers from the patients who are used wheelchair, and providing the opportunity independently go shopping, visiting hospitals etc.
USE OF «E-HELPER» IN CONJUNCTION WITH REATERRA TREADMILL:
- The treadmill, using infrared sensors, automatically adjusts to the speed of movement of the exoskeleton;
- Increases the safety of the rehabilitation process;
- Reduces the burden on the medical staff.
Features of treadmill
The treadmill, using infrared sensors, automatically adjusts to the speed of movement of the exoskeleton.
Reduces workload for the medical staff;
Increases the safety of rehabilitation process..
USE OF E-HELPER IN CONJUNCTION WITH REATERRA TREADMILL
Reduces the number of medical staff involved in the rehabilitation session.
Provides patient comfort and safety.
- Increases opportunities for drawing up a rehabilitation program.
Please leave us Your details...We will contact you as soon as possible.