- Sub acromial conflicts
- Cuff injuries
- Fracture aftereffects
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reconstruction of anterior cruciate ligament
- Crows foot bursitis
- Plantar faciitis
- Achiles tendon
- Cervical brachialgia
- Piriformis syndrome
- Deep tissue penetration with power up to 7 W 15 w
- Optimal tissue absorption due the 2wavelengths 810 nm, 980 nm
- Different emission modes for optimal output adjustment
- Preset protocols for easy application
- Large Touch screen, 7 inch with an optimal interface flow
- Automatic laser source calibration
- Safety foot switch operation
AIRCAST® Cryo / Cuff Cooler
AIRCAST® Cryo / Cuff Cooler - Uses The Aircast Hand & wrist Cryo/Cuff™ with Cooler combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimise bleeding and swelling in the hand & wrist, and cold to minimise pain. The cuff is anatomically designed to completely fit the hand & wrist providing maximum benefit.
Accredited for our extensive range of products, we also offer Physiotherapy Ankle Exerciser at the most reasonable cost.
Axillary Crutches Code : WA05 Description:
- These crutches are lighter and more durable than wooden one
- Soft padded,anatomically shaped,hand grip with a flat top for enhanced user comfort and pleasure
- Easy height adjustment
- Underarm crutches are used most often by people with permanent disability or injury which make one leg completely incapable of giving any support to the upper part of the body
BMI – 1120 SHOCK MED
- Device with wheels
- Display Color Touch Screen 8’
- Pressure 1-5 Bar max
- Frequency 1-20 Hz max
- 31 stored protocols, 200 protocols storable in the internal ,memory and more in the USB
BMI – 1251 RUN Medical Programmable With Belt Width 70 cm
- 10.1” touch screen monitor resistive; - PC iMX6 DL 1GB, Micro SD 8GB, OS Linux;- USB output; - RS232 output (Trackmaster protocol);- Forward / reverse speed;- Forward speed 0.1 / 25.0 km/h; - Reverse speed 0.1 / 5.0 km/h;- Speed Increment 0.1 km/h;- Inclination Max 30%;- Inclination Min 0%;
BMI – 1210 HIGH LOW TILT TABLE
BMI – 1210 HIGH LOW TILT TABLE - Uses Standing using the tilt table allows a patient to be passively tilted to varying angles to the horizontal and is hypothesized to increase ventilation, increase arousal, improve weight bearing of the lower limbs, and facilitate antigravity exercise of the limbs.
BMI – 1218 Goniometer (360 degrees)
BMI – 1218 Goniometer (360 degrees) - A goniometer is a device that measures an angle or permits rotation of an object to a definite position. In orthopedics, the former applies more. The art and science of measuring the joint ranges in each plane of the joint are called goniometry
BMI – 1252 i – MOTION
BMI – 1252 i – MOTION - Challenging and benefitting at the same time, the i-Motion offers complete training for both upper and lower body, making it the ideal trainer for hospitals, rehabilitation centers and physiotherapy clinics.
BMI – 1253 APT HI – LO DELUXE
BMI – 1253 APT HI – LO DELUXE - Fully digital, the APT-5 enables complete control of speed, resistance, amount of spins and load levels.
BMI 1001 UNWEIGHING SYSTEM (MOBILITY TRAINER) – Uses
BMI 1001 UNWEIGHING SYSTEM (MOBILITY TRAINER) - Uses unweighing System enables partial weight-bearing therapy with open access to the patient. Offloading a percentage of body weight allows the opportunity for early rehabilitation while providing a safe environment for patient and therapist.