BMI 1009 Shortwave Diathermy 500 W continuous
BMI 1009 Shortwave Diathermy 500 W continuous uses high-frequency electromagnetic energy to generate heat. It may be applied in pulsed or continuous energy waves. It has been used to treat pain from kidney stones, and pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Operating voltage 220v ac.
- With step up meter for control of valve voltage
- Fitted on four wheel for movement
- With display meter
- Output 0 to 500W in continuous
- Operating frequency 27.12 MHz
- RF power source Vacuum generating valve
Shortwave Continuous and Pulse
- Continuous and Pulse function mode.
- Clear display touch sensitive control.
- Megapulse Senior 265
- 1000W pulsed and 400W continuous maximum power output
- Back-lit display with clear operational information
- On-screen display for quick set-up
- 10 programmable memory functions
- New and distinctive ergonomic design with rugged, lockable castors
- Wide range of pulse widths (20-400s) and pulse frequencies (5-800 pulses per second)
- Up to 30 minutes treatment time
- Choice of output modes: continuous or pulsed 1 in 3, 2 in 3 and 3 in 3
- Complete with durable electrode arms and two 100mm capacitive electrodes
- Easy to use treatment guide and output tester also supplied