Sensored White Cane
Being quality-centric firm, we are engaged in presenting a high-class range of Sensored White Cane. We assure our clientele the prompt delivery of these products at reasonable prices.
Sensored White Cane ensures independent mobility, safety and gives confidence
What is Sensored White Cane?Sensored White Cane device is an electronic travel aid which fits on the top fold of the white cane. It serves as an enhancement to the white cane and overcomes its limitations by detecting knee-above and hanging obstacles. Such objects include the side of a truck, hanging cloth strings, protruding coolers or air conditioners, railing, tree branches, inclined ladders, etc. These obstacles do not have significant footprint on the ground and thus can result in injury to the head or upper body parts. For safe mobility, it is important that they are detected early. The cane has other uses as a spatial awareness device as it can detect presence or absence of objects in the surroundings.
With immense experience of the domain, we are instrumental in manufacturing and supplying a superior collection of Suspension Frame and Bed in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Our offered product is develop using optimum grade material and emerging techniques under the visionary supervision of our experts. Also, we test this suspension aid against diverse quality parameters so as to ensure its excellence. Offered suspension aid is accessible in diverse specifications to choose from.
We offer a comprehensive range of CP chair, which helps in curing various ailments that medicines cannot do. For treating various body parts, we offer a diverse range of equipment in defined specifications. Easy to handle and maintain, we have fitted these instruments across various renowned hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.
Laser therapy can be divided into contact and scanning therapy and both modes can employ monodiodic and multi-diodic lasers. As far as laser therapy carried out with monosodico contact lasers, probes with direct contact on the skin are employed.
Category: Laser Therapy
- Continuous and Pulse function mode.
- Clear display touch sensitive control.
- Megapulse Senior 265
- 1000W pulsed and 400W continuous maximum power output
- Back-lit display with clear operational information
- On-screen display for quick set-up
- 10 programmable memory functions
- New and distinctive ergonomic design with rugged, lockable castors
- Wide range of pulse widths (20-400s) and pulse frequencies (5-800 pulses per second)
- Up to 30 minutes treatment time
- Choice of output modes: continuous or pulsed 1 in 3, 2 in 3 and 3 in 3
- Complete with durable electrode arms and two 100mm capacitive electrodes
- Easy to use treatment guide and output tester also supplied
Specifications • Therapy types: Static and Intermittent • Traction force: 4-15 kg in cervical and 20-45 kg in lumber • Force - 90kgs with optional doubler pin. • Hold time : 10, 20, 40, 60, 80 seconds • Rest time : 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 seconds • Timer: Digital 0-30 minutes