|Number Of Pods||Tripod|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Min Height||73 cm|
|Max Height||96 cm|
To match up the varying demands of the customers, we are engaged in offering a wide array of CP Walker. This CP Walker is easy to handle and use. Also, this Stainless Steel CP Walker is extensively used by the patient to walk properly with its external support. Features:
- Low maintenance
- Efficient working
- Highly demanded
- Imported model
- Continuous and Pulse function mode.
- Clear display touch sensitive control.
- Megapulse Senior 265
- 1000W pulsed and 400W continuous maximum power output
- Back-lit display with clear operational information
- On-screen display for quick set-up
- 10 programmable memory functions
- New and distinctive ergonomic design with rugged, lockable castors
- Wide range of pulse widths (20-400s) and pulse frequencies (5-800 pulses per second)
- Up to 30 minutes treatment time
- Choice of output modes: continuous or pulsed 1 in 3, 2 in 3 and 3 in 3
- Complete with durable electrode arms and two 100mm capacitive electrodes
- Easy to use treatment guide and output tester also supplied
Laser therapy can be divided into contact and scanning therapy and both modes can employ monodiodic and multi-diodic lasers. As far as laser therapy carried out with monosodico contact lasers, probes with direct contact on the skin are employed.
Category: Laser Therapy
Intelect Mobile Laser
- Low Level Laser Therapie
- Independent control over all parameters
- Continuous and pulsed operation available
- Real time feedback of energy delivered
- Display of energy in choice of joules or joules/cm²;
- Useful selection of clinicial indications and user-defined memory slots on board
- Wide variety of LED, laser diode, and cluster probe sizes available
- Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
- Unit uniquely designed for table top, wall mount or mobile use!
- Helpful menu of Clinical Indications specific to the laser applicator
- 15 user-defined memory slots on board
- 17 different applicators available, including LED, laser diodes, and clusters
- 3 year warranty
- Battery Operated with charger and spare batteries included
- Simple Slimline Design eliminates obstacles from passing patients
- Custom Lengths avalible
- Can be used to raise seated patients into a standing position
- Hand Control Included
- Available in 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m lengths. Other lengths available on request
- Each side rail is capable of safely lifting 250kg while moving between HI-LO while the safe working load is 400kg per side rail when static.
- Height Range: 600-1100mm
Specifications • Therapy types: Static and Intermittent • Traction force: 4-15 kg in cervical and 20-45 kg in lumber • Force - 90kgs with optional doubler pin. • Hold time : 10, 20, 40, 60, 80 seconds • Rest time : 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 seconds • Timer: Digital 0-30 minutes
These bars are the perfect addition to any therapy facility, ensuring easy and stable rehabilitation while supporting up to 350 pounds of weight. Width adjustable design enables easy use by patients of all sizes.
- Holds up to 350 lbs for convenient accommodation.
- All handrails include end bumpers for safety and support.
- Bars and uprights are made of steel for ultimate strength and durability.
- Numbered height strip indicates height changes for easy adjustment.
- Width adjustment easily accommodates users of all sizes.