BMI 1100 Digital Hand Dynamometer –
The purpose of using a hand dynamometer is to measure the maximum isometric strength of the hand and forearm muscles. The hand dynamometer can be adjusted for hand size and must be calibrated regularly for consistent results
- Designed for reliable grip-force evaluations from 0 to 300 lbs
- Has easy-to-read LCD Display
- Features an electronic zero calibration system.
- Toggle button to change the measurement reading kg/lb.
- Stored in memory up to 20 test datas.
- An automatic shut off to assure batteries usage for long hours.
- On set up mode, display year, month, date and time of the testing date.
- Resolution FS +- 1% precise measurement can be done.