Ultrasonic 1 Mhz
- Digital control circuitry / Digital timer up to 15 min
- Output power 15W (Continuous), 21W (Pulsed)
- Output frequency 1 MHz
- Pulse Frequency and ratio: 100 Hz; 1:2, 1:4, 1:8, 1:16
Intelect Mobile Laser
- Low Level Laser Therapie
- Independent control over all parameters
- Continuous and pulsed operation available
- Real time feedback of energy delivered
- Display of energy in choice of joules or joules/cm²;
- Useful selection of clinicial indications and user-defined memory slots on board
- Wide variety of LED, laser diode, and cluster probe sizes available
- Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
- Unit uniquely designed for table top, wall mount or mobile use!
- Helpful menu of Clinical Indications specific to the laser applicator
- 15 user-defined memory slots on board
- 17 different applicators available, including LED, laser diodes, and clusters
- 3 year warranty
Axillary Crutches Code : WA05 Description:
- These crutches are lighter and more durable than wooden one
- Soft padded,anatomically shaped,hand grip with a flat top for enhanced user comfort and pleasure
- Easy height adjustment
- Underarm crutches are used most often by people with permanent disability or injury which make one leg completely incapable of giving any support to the upper part of the body
- 15 Watts Higher power allows you to deliver a therapeutic dose to deeper tissue in less time
- 3 Wavelengths Simultaneous or independent application effectively penetrates tissue for excellent results (650nm, 810nm & 915nm)
- Pulsing 1 to 20,000 Hz pulsing range & super pulsing (ISP)
- 1 Hand Piece Lenses Includes 25mm zoom lens
- Homogeneous Beam Profile Delivers the most consistent and safest application
H1 Design Innovations
H1 is designed with the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art technology to deliver an excellent therapeutic laser and user experience. Some of H1's design innovations are:
- 7 inch 1920x1200 HD touch screen
- Liquid cooled thermal management system
- Solid state laser diode module
- Wi-Fi enabled software updates
- Up to 1 hour in-use battery life (7 hours stationary)
- 30 minute recharge time
- Interchangeable battery
- Only 4.4 pounds
Frequencies 1 to 20,000 Hz & ISP Diode High powered solid-state diode module Weight Laser: 6.5 lbs. Dimensions 7.5”(L) X 7.5”(W) X 11”(H) Battery Up to 1 hour (in-use) 7 hours (stationary) 30-minute recharge time Interchangeable battery Technology Platform 7 Inch HD touch screen Android platform Wi-Fi enabled software updates Hand Piece Optics (4) 25mm open zoom lens, 25mm curved contact lens, 50mm open lens and 50mm curved contact lens
Condition Specific Protocols 1,300+ Unlimited Patient History Data Yes Laser Cable Rugged 3-Layer Polyimide 400-micron Fiber Safety Goggles 3 Pairs Skin Tone Selection Yes Wavelength Combinations (nm) 650nm, 810nm, 915nm, and 980nm Wavelength Selectability 15 Combinations Intense Superpulse Peak (ISP) 28W
Continuous Wave Power (CW) 24W Beam Profile Homogeneous No Charge Unlimited CE Yes Clinical Support Yes
The New 15 Watt High Power Laser for True Pain Relief The Chattanooga High Power Laser raises the game of laser treatment; its higher power achieves greater photonic delivery, shortening treatment times, generating a thermal effect, and improving healing. It can almost immediately arrest soft tissue and joint pain. Its 3 wavelengths allow for optimal tissue absorption and it can achieve much greater penetration depth than its low-power counterparts. Key Features:
- Deep tissue penetration with power up to 15 W
- Optimal tissue absorption due the 3 different wavelengths: 810 nm, 980 nm and 1064 nm
- Different emission modes for optimal output adjustment
- Preset protocols for easy application
- Large Touch screen, 7 inch with an optimal interface flow
- Automatic laser source calibration
- Safety footswitch operation
- For porfessional use only
These bars are the perfect addition to any therapy facility, ensuring easy and stable rehabilitation while supporting up to 350 pounds of weight. Width adjustable design enables easy use by patients of all sizes.
- Holds up to 350 lbs for convenient accommodation.
- All handrails include end bumpers for safety and support.
- Bars and uprights are made of steel for ultimate strength and durability.
- Numbered height strip indicates height changes for easy adjustment.
- Width adjustment easily accommodates users of all sizes.