ULTRASONIC 1/3 MHz
- Output channel: 1
- Frequency 1/3 mhz
- Duty cycle 10%-100%
- Stored protocols: 100
- User memory: 200 free protocols
- Smart card
- Power can be regulated: from 0 a 3W cm2
- Probe equipped with a contact automatic sensor, with visual and sound signal
- Water-resistant probe
- Continuous and Pulse function mode.
- Clear display touch sensitive control.
- Megapulse Senior 265
- 1000W pulsed and 400W continuous maximum power output
- Back-lit display with clear operational information
- On-screen display for quick set-up
- 10 programmable memory functions
- New and distinctive ergonomic design with rugged, lockable castors
- Wide range of pulse widths (20-400s) and pulse frequencies (5-800 pulses per second)
- Up to 30 minutes treatment time
- Choice of output modes: continuous or pulsed 1 in 3, 2 in 3 and 3 in 3
- Complete with durable electrode arms and two 100mm capacitive electrodes
- Easy to use treatment guide and output tester also supplied
The New 15 Watt High Power Laser for True Pain Relief The Chattanooga High Power Laser raises the game of laser treatment; its higher power achieves greater photonic delivery, shortening treatment times, generating a thermal effect, and improving healing. It can almost immediately arrest soft tissue and joint pain. Its 3 wavelengths allow for optimal tissue absorption and it can achieve much greater penetration depth than its low-power counterparts. Key Features:
- Deep tissue penetration with power up to 15 W
- Optimal tissue absorption due the 3 different wavelengths: 810 nm, 980 nm and 1064 nm
- Different emission modes for optimal output adjustment
- Preset protocols for easy application
- Large Touch screen, 7 inch with an optimal interface flow
- Automatic laser source calibration
- Safety footswitch operation
- For porfessional use only
- Frequencies – 1 and 3 MHZ
- Operation Mode –Pulsed and continuous(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Duty Cycle – 16HZ, 48HZ or 100HZ
- Clinical indications for appropriate application and parameters.
- Multiple waveform for better therapeutic results: 4 Bole IFC, 2Bole IFC, Microcurrent, High voltage pulsed current (HVPC), Russian, transport, VMS, Monobasic triangular , monobasic rectangular, Dia-dynamic
|Types Of TENS Unit||Combination|
|Modes Of The TENS Unit||Traditional|
|Treatment Time||auto cut off|
|Output||0-160 V Linear Adjustment|
|Faradic Frequency||50 Hz/0.7 m sec|
|Visual Indicator||G, IG ,Fand SF|
Intelect Neo is the new standard in physical medicine modalities. Build the precise combination for your needs with five slide-in, plug-and-play module options; Channel 1/2 stim, Channel 1/2 stim/EMG, Channel 3/4 stim, Laser and Ultrasound. Additionally, a vacuum electrode module is vailable for installation in the therapy cart. Each Neo unit is assembled and shipped specifically according to your customized clinical needs, but can also be easily upgraded at a later time through the purchase of additional quick-install modules. Multiple modalities in a single unit including combination ultrasound and electrotherapy A completely modular setup allows you to choose among the components that best fit your practice Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) leads users through the functions of the device and each therapy A comprehensive reference library providing information on therapy, treatments and pathologies Over 200 pre-loaded clinical protocols, fully supported by a complete library of research references Extensive anatomical library that illustrates an array of pathologies Treat and monitor multiple patients at the same time Full-colour, 10.4” (26.4 cm) LCD touch screen displays in sharp, vivid detail A high-speed USB port allows software updates and simple and efficient transfer of patient information Tabletop or optional cart configuration Advanced lead wire management system ensures access and organization around the unit Surface EMG and EMG plus stim (sEMG module) 2-year warranty (probes and accessories 1 year)
Intelect Mobile Laser
- Low Level Laser Therapie
- Independent control over all parameters
- Continuous and pulsed operation available
- Real time feedback of energy delivered
- Display of energy in choice of joules or joules/cm²;
- Useful selection of clinicial indications and user-defined memory slots on board
- Wide variety of LED, laser diode, and cluster probe sizes available
- Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
- Unit uniquely designed for table top, wall mount or mobile use!
- Helpful menu of Clinical Indications specific to the laser applicator
- 15 user-defined memory slots on board
- 17 different applicators available, including LED, laser diodes, and clusters
- 3 year warranty
These bars are the perfect addition to any therapy facility, ensuring easy and stable rehabilitation while supporting up to 350 pounds of weight. Width adjustable design enables easy use by patients of all sizes.
- Holds up to 350 lbs for convenient accommodation.
- All handrails include end bumpers for safety and support.
- Bars and uprights are made of steel for ultimate strength and durability.
- Numbered height strip indicates height changes for easy adjustment.
- Width adjustment easily accommodates users of all sizes.