Hi Lo Parallel Bar
- Battery Operated with charger and spare batteries included
- Simple Slimline Design eliminates obstacles from passing patients
- Custom Lengths avalible
- Can be used to raise seated patients into a standing position
- Hand Control Included
- Available in 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m lengths. Other lengths available on request
- Each side rail is capable of safely lifting 250kg while moving between HI-LO while the safe working load is 400kg per side rail when static.
- Height Range: 600-1100mm
Specifications • Therapy types: Static and Intermittent • Traction force: 4-15 kg in cervical and 20-45 kg in lumber • Force - 90kgs with optional doubler pin. • Hold time : 10, 20, 40, 60, 80 seconds • Rest time : 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 seconds • Timer: Digital 0-30 minutes
Hi-low therapy table with 3 sections and tilting function of three section breathing hole and both hand rest is given in the head section part. Length 72 inches, width 28 inch, height 20 inches to 40 inch adjustable The breathing hole section can tilt up to 30 degrees up and 45-degree downside Middle both sections can tilt up to 30 degrees up and can be drop downside immediately by side handle particularly
These bars are the perfect addition to any therapy facility, ensuring easy and stable rehabilitation while supporting up to 350 pounds of weight. Width adjustable design enables easy use by patients of all sizes.
- Holds up to 350 lbs for convenient accommodation.
- All handrails include end bumpers for safety and support.
- Bars and uprights are made of steel for ultimate strength and durability.
- Numbered height strip indicates height changes for easy adjustment.
- Width adjustment easily accommodates users of all sizes.
The New 15 Watt High Power Laser for True Pain Relief The Chattanooga High Power Laser raises the game of laser treatment; its higher power achieves greater photonic delivery, shortening treatment times, generating a thermal effect, and improving healing. It can almost immediately arrest soft tissue and joint pain. Its 3 wavelengths allow for optimal tissue absorption and it can achieve much greater penetration depth than its low-power counterparts. Key Features:
- Deep tissue penetration with power up to 15 W
- Optimal tissue absorption due the 3 different wavelengths: 810 nm, 980 nm and 1064 nm
- Different emission modes for optimal output adjustment
- Preset protocols for easy application
- Large Touch screen, 7 inch with an optimal interface flow
- Automatic laser source calibration
- Safety footswitch operation
- For porfessional use only
Axillary Crutches Code : WA05 Description:
- These crutches are lighter and more durable than wooden one
- Soft padded,anatomically shaped,hand grip with a flat top for enhanced user comfort and pleasure
- Easy height adjustment
- Underarm crutches are used most often by people with permanent disability or injury which make one leg completely incapable of giving any support to the upper part of the body