With immense experience of the domain, we are instrumental in manufacturing and supplying a superior collection of Suspension Frame and Bed in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Our offered product is develop using optimum grade material and emerging techniques under the visionary supervision of our experts. Also, we test this suspension aid against diverse quality parameters so as to ensure its excellence. Offered suspension aid is accessible in diverse specifications to choose from.
To match up the varying demands of the customers, we are engaged in offering a wide array of CP Walker. This CP Walker is easy to handle and use. Also, this Stainless Steel CP Walker is extensively used by the patient to walk properly with its external support. Features:
- Low maintenance
- Efficient working
- Highly demanded
- Imported model
- Sub acromial conflicts
- Cuff injuries
- Fracture aftereffects
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reconstruction of anterior cruciate ligament
- Crows foot bursitis
- Plantar faciitis
- Achiles tendon
- Cervical brachialgia
- Piriformis syndrome
- Deep tissue penetration with power up to 7 W 15 w
- Optimal tissue absorption due the 2wavelengths 810 nm, 980 nm
- Different emission modes for optimal output adjustment
- Preset protocols for easy application
- Large Touch screen, 7 inch with an optimal interface flow
- Automatic laser source calibration
- Safety foot switch operation
These bars are the perfect addition to any therapy facility, ensuring easy and stable rehabilitation while supporting up to 350 pounds of weight. Width adjustable design enables easy use by patients of all sizes.
- Holds up to 350 lbs for convenient accommodation.
- All handrails include end bumpers for safety and support.
- Bars and uprights are made of steel for ultimate strength and durability.
- Numbered height strip indicates height changes for easy adjustment.
- Width adjustment easily accommodates users of all sizes.
Laser therapy can be divided into contact and scanning therapy and both modes can employ monodiodic and multi-diodic lasers. As far as laser therapy carried out with monosodico contact lasers, probes with direct contact on the skin are employed.
Category: Laser Therapy
- Continuous and Pulse function mode.
- Clear display touch sensitive control.
- Megapulse Senior 265
- 1000W pulsed and 400W continuous maximum power output
- Back-lit display with clear operational information
- On-screen display for quick set-up
- 10 programmable memory functions
- New and distinctive ergonomic design with rugged, lockable castors
- Wide range of pulse widths (20-400s) and pulse frequencies (5-800 pulses per second)
- Up to 30 minutes treatment time
- Choice of output modes: continuous or pulsed 1 in 3, 2 in 3 and 3 in 3
- Complete with durable electrode arms and two 100mm capacitive electrodes
- Easy to use treatment guide and output tester also supplied
Intelect Neo is the new standard in physical medicine modalities. Build the precise combination for your needs with five slide-in, plug-and-play module options; Channel 1/2 stim, Channel 1/2 stim/EMG, Channel 3/4 stim, Laser and Ultrasound. Additionally, a vacuum electrode module is vailable for installation in the therapy cart. Each Neo unit is assembled and shipped specifically according to your customized clinical needs, but can also be easily upgraded at a later time through the purchase of additional quick-install modules. Multiple modalities in a single unit including combination ultrasound and electrotherapy A completely modular setup allows you to choose among the components that best fit your practice Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) leads users through the functions of the device and each therapy A comprehensive reference library providing information on therapy, treatments and pathologies Over 200 pre-loaded clinical protocols, fully supported by a complete library of research references Extensive anatomical library that illustrates an array of pathologies Treat and monitor multiple patients at the same time Full-colour, 10.4” (26.4 cm) LCD touch screen displays in sharp, vivid detail A high-speed USB port allows software updates and simple and efficient transfer of patient information Tabletop or optional cart configuration Advanced lead wire management system ensures access and organization around the unit Surface EMG and EMG plus stim (sEMG module) 2-year warranty (probes and accessories 1 year)
Frequencies 1 to 20,000 Hz & ISP Diode High powered solid-state diode module Weight Laser: 6.5 lbs. Dimensions 7.5”(L) X 7.5”(W) X 11”(H) Battery Up to 1 hour (in-use) 7 hours (stationary) 30-minute recharge time Interchangeable battery Technology Platform 7 Inch HD touch screen Android platform Wi-Fi enabled software updates Hand Piece Optics (4) 25mm open zoom lens, 25mm curved contact lens, 50mm open lens and 50mm curved contact lens
Condition Specific Protocols 1,300+ Unlimited Patient History Data Yes Laser Cable Rugged 3-Layer Polyimide 400-micron Fiber Safety Goggles 3 Pairs Skin Tone Selection Yes Wavelength Combinations (nm) 650nm, 810nm, 915nm, and 980nm Wavelength Selectability 15 Combinations Intense Superpulse Peak (ISP) 28W
Continuous Wave Power (CW) 24W Beam Profile Homogeneous No Charge Unlimited CE Yes Clinical Support Yes