ISOKINETIC LOWER LIMB
Specialized monoarticular isokinetic system for the knee
Isokinetics is an indispensable methodology for whom deals with rehabilitation in a modern way; the knowledge of the advantages and the limits associated to it together with the experience acquired in many years of research have brought to genu3: a compact solution with contained costs and of simple use, thought out to work with advantage on the flexo-extensory functions of the knee.
Genu3 uses a dynamometric oleodynamic brake in order to guarantee a better fluidity of the movement and absolute safety for the patient.
For a maximum compactness the dynamometric brake is integrated in the structure that support the entirely unsheathing seat; the control console is also accessible from the isokinetic unit.
genu3 is a complete system for rehabilitation, training and evaluation; all the measured values are visualized in real time and can be saved for successive review.
The software, developed for Windows™, is easy to use and can motivate the patient with an amusing video game. An optional program allows the connection with the Easytech laboratory for remote assistance.
The programmable software ROM limits guarantee the maximum patient safety (the range of motion can be limited either with special mechanical locks or set by using the software at whichever point of the movement).
The special genuV bench (optional) allows to perform exercises in Closed Kinetic Chain.
Types of motion
- Isotonic inertial
Main measured parameters
- Range of Motion
- Resistance Index
* Knee (flexion/extension)
* Closed kinetic chain of the inferior limb Configuration
* Isokinetic Unit: single seat (entirely unsheathing) with integrated oleodynamic dynamometer.
* Control console/ processing unit: Pentium processor or compatible, Windows, 15 ” monitor, keyboard, mouse and color printer, connection to the isokinetic unit RS232 type. Motion control
* Range of speeds: 40°/sec. 400°/sec.
* Independent setting of flexion and extension speeds
* Torque: measured on the whole articular angle, 1Nm resolution
* Range of Motion: 240°, resolution 0,75°, measurement on the whole ROM
* Work: real time measurement; maximum work/repetition; total work; resistance
* index Operating configurations and options
* Entry level configuration
* genuV option for excercises in Closed Kinetic Chain
Sizes and weights
* Isokinetic unit: cm 110x110x125h
* Control console: cm 70x70x115h
* Minimum operating space: cm 200×270
* Isokinetic unit: Kg 155
* Control console: Kg 30
* Power consumption: max 500VA (Stand by/in function)
* Class and type according to CEI EN 60601 regulations: Class I – Type B
* Protection fuses accessible from the outside