ISOKINETIC MULTI JOINT SYSTEM
Isokinetics are an indispensable method for operators dealing with rehabilitation with a modern outlook. The knowledge of the advantages and the limits associated to it and the experience acquired in many years of working together with users have allowed the creation of
compact system, of contained costs and easy to operate, developed to enhance the real advantages of isokinetic methodologies.
PrimaDOC uses an oleodynamic dynamometric brake in order to guarantee the best fluidity of the movement and the absolute safety of the patient.
For maximum compactness the dynamometric brake is integrated in the structure that supports the entirely unsheatable seat. The control console is designed to contain the small basket of accessories.
PrimaDOC is a complete system for rehabilitation, training and evaluation. All measured data can be visualized in real time and can be saved for post-processing.
The software, developed for Windows, allows operating easily during the session motivating the patient also with an amusing video game. The software will also allow the user to directly connect to the easytech remote assistance service (optional).
The software Range of Motion limit stops guarantee the maximum patient safety (the articular range can be limited by software blocks that can be modified at any moment during the movement).
Types of motion.
Main evaluated parameters
- Range of motion
- Resistance Index
- Knee (flexion/extension)
- Ankle (dorsal-plantar flexion)
- Shoulder (intra-extra rotation in abduction)
- Closed Kinetic Chain of the inferior limb
- Isokinetic Unit: single seat (entirely unsheathing) with integrated oleodynamic dynamometer.
- Control console/ processing unit: Pentium processor or compatible, Windows, 15 ” monitor, keyboard, mouse and color printer, RS232 serial connection to the isokinetic unit.
- Accessory basket: positioned inside the console trolley
- Range of speed control: 40°/sec. 400°/sec. with separated regulation of agonistic and antagonistic movement
- Torque: measured on the whole articular angle, 1Nm resolution
- Range of motion: 240°, resolution 0,75°
- Work: real time measurement; maximum work/repetition; total work; Resistance Index
Operating configurations and options
- Basic configuration: inferior limb
- Extended configuration: inferior limb + shoulder
- Shoulder option: allows switching from the basic configuration to the extended one
Sizes and weights
- Isokinetic unit: cm 70x125x125h
- Control console: cm 60x57x92h
- Minimum operating space: cm 150×200
- Isokinetic unit: Kg 128
- Control console: Kg 30
- Power consumption: max 500VA
- Class and type according to CEI EN 60601 norms: Class I – Type B
- Protection fuses accessible from the outside