With company obligation towards excellence, we are enthusiastically dedicated towards presenting a broad spectrum of Physiotherapy Suspension Frame. Using finest-grade basic material and contemporary amenities, these presented products are well tested after getting designed. More to this, these products can be altered as per the varying requirements of our patrons.
These bars are the perfect addition to any therapy facility, ensuring easy and stable rehabilitation while supporting up to 350 pounds of weight. Width adjustable design enables easy use by patients of all sizes.
- Holds up to 350 lbs for convenient accommodation.
- All handrails include end bumpers for safety and support.
- Bars and uprights are made of steel for ultimate strength and durability.
- Numbered height strip indicates height changes for easy adjustment.
- Width adjustment easily accommodates users of all sizes.
Laser therapy can be divided into contact and scanning therapy and both modes can employ monodiodic and multi-diodic lasers. As far as laser therapy carried out with monosodico contact lasers, probes with direct contact on the skin are employed.
Category: Laser Therapy
With a motive to stand high on all the prospects of our patrons, we are involved in offering an extensive gamut of Physiotherapy Exercise Staircase Straight Type. Using topnotch grade basic material and cutting-edge machinery, these presented products are developed and designed with exactness. Besides, these are sternly inspected on a number of standards before final shipment of the order.
To match up the varying demands of the customers, we are engaged in offering a wide array of CP Walker. This CP Walker is easy to handle and use. Also, this Stainless Steel CP Walker is extensively used by the patient to walk properly with its external support. Features:
- Low maintenance
- Efficient working
- Highly demanded
- Imported model
Axillary Crutches Code : WA05 Description:
- These crutches are lighter and more durable than wooden one
- Soft padded,anatomically shaped,hand grip with a flat top for enhanced user comfort and pleasure
- Easy height adjustment
- Underarm crutches are used most often by people with permanent disability or injury which make one leg completely incapable of giving any support to the upper part of the body
- Frequencies – 1 and 3 MHZ
- Operation Mode –Pulsed and continuous(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Duty Cycle – 16HZ, 48HZ or 100HZ
- Clinical indications for appropriate application and parameters.
- Multiple waveform for better therapeutic results: 4 Bole IFC, 2Bole IFC, Microcurrent, High voltage pulsed current (HVPC), Russian, transport, VMS, Monobasic triangular , monobasic rectangular, Dia-dynamic